Trying to become pregnant and having PCOS. On gonadil and M2 tone syrup. Can i take metformin?

I have PCOS.. I wanna become pregnant.. Doctor adviced to have Gonadil and M2 Tone syrup.. Still not pregnant.. Can i have Metformin?
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, surely. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, I am sorry about your PCOS state. I understand your concern to get pregnant. Do not worry; very soon you can conceive. Yes, Metformin is approved drug for treatment of PCOS. It has proven great efficacy in treating PCOS. It helps more in case you are overweight. You can SURELY take it. You will benefit from it. Please maintain your weight in ideal range, not overweight or underweight. Do regular exercise and yoga and meditation to recover quickly. Hope this clears your doubt. Wish you good health.