Trying for conception. Had a miscarriage. Advised to take Fertyl. How to use this medication?

May 2013
dear sir , iam 25 yrs old and my husband is of 30 yrs. i got the miscarriage in my second month on 17 JAN'2012. Last 3 months we are planning for the pregnancy but iam not getting the positive result eventhough every thing was normal for both of us.This month i was advised to take FERTYL 50 . Is it the correct medicine for good ovulation / getting pregnancy ? if so how to use this tablet?
Posted Fri, 13 Jul 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 59 minutes later

fertyl 50 contains chlomifene citrate, which helps in ovulation induction,
it can be taken from 2nd day of periods to 6th day (for five days),

after taking tablet you can track ovulation with kit or by ultrasound, then at that time if you plan intercourse the chances of pregnancy will be more.

sometimes woman may experience some side effects like bloating sensation of abdomen, head ache, blurring of vision etc,
but these are mild and decreases after stopping tablets,
multiple gestation can occur with these tablets,
rare complication is ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome.

so you can use the tablet as your doctor advice, in case if you develop any side effects inform your doctor once and continue accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.