Trying for child. Give some tips to get pregnant?

Hi, I married last january. We didnt try for child since september month. Last month we tried for child. Especially we made intercourse 10th to 20th day of mensus cycle. But my wife not conceived this month. is any sex position need to follow to make pregnant? in which days of mensus cycle, need to do sex? Please provide me some tips to make pregnant..
Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Contiue intercourse during fertile days...

Detailed Answer:

Single attempt rarely causes pregnancy. Similarly we do not suspect fertility issues when attempts in a single month fail. I recommend that you try the same in the next few months to find fruitful results. You can accurately narrow down fertile days if your partners menstrual cycles are very regular. Theoretically 14 days before the expected date of menses would be the day of ovulation. These days, there are more accurate markers available in the market. I-sure is one such products. You can use this product to determine the date of ovulation accurately. More frequent intercourse on days close to accurate ovulation days are more fruitful. So keep trying.

Besides frequent intercourse other tips that I suggest couples for fruitful results are:
1. Eat healthy - proteins, fruits and vegetables are helpful in many ways especially while dealing with fertility.
2. Practice exercise (both partners) and to maintain weight in ideal limits
3. Remain stress free.
4. Delay ejaculation until your partner reaches orgasm. Uterine contractions during her orgasm can push sperms up.
5. Encourage her to rest for 20 - 30 minutes after intercourse
6. Lastly all women who try for pregnancy need to take folic acid supplements. Accordingly she can take Tab. Folvite 5mg one tablet a day every day

Hope this helps. Write back for clarifications.

Good luck!!
Follow-up: Trying for child. Give some tips to get pregnant? 3 hours later
Thank you so much Sir..
Answered by Dr. Prasad 16 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
You are welcome.

If you have no more questions, please close this discussion.