Trying for baby, had periods, negative pregnancy test, lower abdominal heaviness when urinating, gaining stomach weight

Me and my boyfriend have been tryin for a baby for a month. Got a period last month for a few days. Took a test an came out negative. I dont know if its too early. But im gaining weight in my stomach and i feel very heavy in my lower abdonimen when i pee. An i hve cramps but im due for my period. I keep feeling like i have to poop
Posted Sat, 29 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 36 minutes later

I would like to know some details about your menstrual cycle , by which I can be able to specifically tell you the chances of pregnancy in you.

When was your last period (date) ?
Are your cycles regular ?
How long is the flow in each cycle ?
When was the intercourse attempted ?
Are you on any medication ?
Do you have fever ?

The symptoms you have can also be seen in many other conditions like urinary tract infections.

Waiting for your reply.

Follow-up: Trying for baby, had periods, negative pregnancy test, lower abdominal heaviness when urinating, gaining stomach weight 3 hours later
August 21-24
For the most part they are regular
There usually 7 days but august was 3/4 days
Intercoarse was attempted every day or every other day from august 4-present day today
Im starting to take medication tomorrow because i have a strep throat
I do not have a fever
The past 2 mornings i threw up also
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 19 hours later

Thanks for the information.

Based on your period dates September 4th to 12th would be fertile period in your cycle and the chances of pregnancy are high if intercourse is attempted during these days.

Even if pregnant the symptoms you mention are not related to it.The symptoms could be due to infection either due to spread of strep from the throat or a new good health.