Trying for a baby. On medication. Ultrasound showed normal endometrial, myometrial exhoes. Is this normal?

Infertility Specialist
hi doctor,
i am 27 yrs old, i am trying for a baby, 2 yrs before i got marriage, doc asked me to take, siphene 50 mg from 3 day to 7th day, and evatone-2mg(morning 1 tab and night 1) from eight day onwards, and then fertisure F "1" tablet per day, from 15 th day onwards i have to take susten 200mg. I also done folliculat test from 8 th day onwards.

Uterus anteverted measures 60*40*31mm
Endometrial and myometrial exhoes normal. ET-4.5 mm

Right overy measures 33*20mm.
Left overy measures 30*19mm.
No free fluid in cul-de-sac.

8 th day my report was
Rt.overy-12*11mm, Lt overy-MSF, ET-4.5mm, No free fluid.

10th day
Rt.overy-19*13mm; 15*13mm,
Lt overy-MSF, ET-5.3mm, No free fluid.

12th day
Rt.overy-23*21mm; 16*15mm,
Lt overy-MSF, ET-7.2mm, No free fluid.

please tell whether i am normal, in rt overy 2 overy is seen, its create any problem, is there any chance to conceive. today is 13th day again i have to take follicular test.
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 32 minutes later

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) You seem to be having a follicle growing in right ovary which is normal.

2) I think you will have dominant follicle in right ovary in a day or two after which your doctor will ask you to have intercourse on particular days around ovulation.

3) There is no problem as of now. Please follow your doctor's advice.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.