Trying for a baby. Have low haemoglobin. Facing stomach ache after sex. Worrisome

we are newly married couple, we planning for children but my wife is having low blood percentage. after sex my wife facing lots of pain in her stomach. please give the good suggestions.
thank you
Posted Mon, 5 Nov 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 12 minutes later
If your wife's hemoglobin is low,then she needs to start hematinics.Tablets and syrup are both available so she can taken whatever she wants. There shouldnt be any pain ideally after sex.But due to indequately relaxed muscles,there may be pain radiating to the abdomen.You can use some lubrication during sex and control your movements so that the muscles are relaxed and causes less pain.Make sure that her hemoglobin is at least 11 before planning a pregnancy.