Tried weed. Had bulging eyes, heart started beating faster, feeling bchest pain and anxiety. Worrisome

hello Dr ..Yest i tried weed for the first time and i had my worst night yest ..I had bulging eyes and my heart started beating faster than ever ,with too much stress on my brain and was dozing.Well i had lots of water yesterday which made me pee now n than ,and had orange juice too..but still today m better than yest but m still havin minor chest pain and anxiety..please help he as i will never touch weed in my life again..remember this was my first time smoking weed i m not at all addicted to it.
Posted Fri, 3 Aug 2012 in Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 54 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Some of the common side effects of weed are:

Trouble remembering things
Altered time perception

other physical effects include
Dry mouth
Decreased coordination
Increased heart rate
Altered pulmonary status
Altered body temperature
Reduced muscle strength
Decreased cerebral blood flow
Increased food consumption

You can be cured with remedies that are fairly simple. Water or juice is very good in curing dry mouth.
 Sugar and fat free foods are also great in fixing that hunger you might encounter when smoking or ingesting marijuana. If there is a problem with headache or nausea, a warm bath would help. Things that should be avoided with smoking marijuana are, drinks that contain caffeine, fatty foods with allot of sugar, and excessive exercise.
Take these measures and relax,you should be alright very soon and make it a point to remain away from this in future.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Follow-up: Tried weed. Had bulging eyes, heart started beating faster, feeling bchest pain and anxiety. Worrisome 16 hours later
thanks for the reply...Well its been almost 40 hrs of that worst night and i am better than before,but i can still feel weakness and some pain slightly above my nipples ,i dont think its chest pain ,what would it might be..Is this lung pain and what should i do to cure this...i feel like sleepin all the time like a lazy bum and feel a little drowsy..
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 47 minutes later
Just wait and watch and take plenty of water and shall be alright soon.