Tried tablets by AMi for premature ejaculation but no change. What is the best treatment available?

Im 21 years old and have had Premature ejaculation every since i can remember, iv tried various techniques and used tablets provided from AMi but no change. what is the best treatment available
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 32 minutes later

I can understand your concern as premature ejaculation is very distressing condition.

Please provide me following information which will help me to understand your case and help you better:
•     Intravaginal ejaculatory latency time IELT (time taken to ejaculate) : it is better if it measured with clock or stopwatch
•     Any effect of condom on IELT
•     Which unsuccessful techniques you have used
•     Drug name and doses used by you for this problem
•     Age at which sexual activity was started
•     Frequency of sexual activity

But let me assure you that PME is very much treatable and I will guide you to overcome it in best possible means.