Tried one type of muti vitamin liquid for stomach. Suggestions?

i have tried one type of muti vitamin lyquid my stomach didn,t like so i am looking for something else any suggestion ?
Posted Fri, 30 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am sorry to hear your stomach didn't like the liquid multivitamin you tried.

If I may ask, what was the name of the drug? How were you taking it and what were the side effects that made you to stop it? This would be important to proposing other formulations/brands. Also, how old are you so that vitamins supplements to be suggested should be well adapted to your age, sex and needs as they vary.

Liquid drugs are more expensive than tablets/capsules etc. They are more difficult to store. Oral formulations are always encouraged unless you have reasons not to take them. Let me know what you think about this.

I hope to hear from you so that I can make a more personalised recommendation.
Thanks and wish you well.
Dr. Ditah, MD