Treatment for weak erections and trouble maintaining erections?

im only 46 over the past 4 years im experiencing 1 week stream 2 little to no seamen 3weaker erections 4hard time maintaining erections im terrified of sex and ;;;uh it kinda used to be my thing ya know now I blow off dates and dodge girls so not to embarrass my self please help this really sucks
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Clatifications Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. However I would require a couple of more details to help you in answering your query in a better justified way. 1. When you say weak stream, is it the urinary stream or the stream of semen? 2. Any medical issues? 3..Dont you ever get agood erection in these 4 years. Not even when masturbating? 4. Have you been investigated? Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience. Regards and wish you good health, Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD Neuro-Psychiatrist and Sexologist
Follow-up: Treatment for weak erections and trouble maintaining erections? 16 hours later
both no no no
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Need to be investigated Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the additional information. The information that you have provided that you are having a loss of erection, with a weak stream of passing of semen, with no erection even on masturbation all suggest that the cause can be very well organic and probably has to do with either the hormonal imbalance or the vascularity of the penis. Basically you need to get investigated before we can comment further. The investigations that you need to do are 1. Testosterone levels 2. Doppler USG of the penis to look for the arterial and venous flow. As of now until you get investigated you may use sildenafil 25 mg one hour before having sex to have a good erection. This is just a temporary solution and your further treatment will be guided by the investigation reports. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.