Treatment for stomach discomfort after exercising?

I've been working out lately and my stomachs been feeling bad. not sexually active either
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Sounds like muscle spasms due to workout Detailed Answer: Good day Miss XXXX Thank you for asking. I am Dr S Khan and i would like to help you with your abdominal pain. Miss gabby provided the history of working out with no sexual activity, the odds for this abdominal pain sound like neuromuscular origin with spasm and fatigue the most likely possibility. The other option would be a history of any gastro intestinal discomfort like GERD/ reflux or gastritis etc.If not then no worries. All you need is some rest and acetaminophen with skeletal muscle relaxants like orphenadrine and tizanidine. Get some antispasmodics like phloroglucinols too and symptoms will resolve. If symptoms persist seek the help in nearby ER to sort out etiology. I appreciate working out but keeping it light and natural avoiding heavy lifting etc is what i would recommend here. Hope it helps.Take good care and dont forget to close the discussion please Regards Khan