Treatment for snapped ligament in shoulder and inability to use arm?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
My name is XXXXXXX XXXXXXX I am aged 64. I have two bad shoulders. I think one is beyond repair as I have snapped the main ligament back in year 2000. I have minimal use of my right arm. The left shoulder has a deep tear. I have had e-rays and ultrasounds done on both shoulders this week. I was recommended by a friend to see Dr XXXXXXX Larkins. Is it hard to get an appointment to see him. I know he is very busy.
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please send me your reports. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Sorry for your sufferings and multiple problems. I am very keen to help you. Do not think that your torn ligament can't be repaired. Please send me your xrays and ultrasound report or other reports so that I can help you in better ways. Wishing you a healthy life... Warm regards.