Treatment for shaky hands, muscle twitching and jumping in sleep?
User rating for this question
Recently I have developed shaky hands and some random muscle twitching. Also, I am frequently getting that jumping in my sleep feeling as I fall asleep.
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Adverse effect. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. As you have mentioned that you are on Prozac (Fluoxetine) and Serax (Oxazepam), Shaky hand and twitching can be experienced. These are the adverse effect of Fluoxetine and its incidence is about 1-10%. There is no need to worry about these. If they are causing discomfort then you have to contact your treating doctor for change of prescription. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
People also viewed
- Side effects of metrogyl tablet
- Effects of meth on sperm
- Treatment of muscle twitching
- Treatment and cure for muscle twitches
- Treatment for productive chalky white phlegm and cough
- Twitching muscles and sciatica treatment
- Treatment for nervousness shaky hands
- Microgynon side effects urinitrt
- Negative effects of microcid
- What could the hard knot on head be
- What is the treatment for swollen feet
- Pause mf side effects
- Treatment for shaky hands muscle twitching and jumping in sleep
- How to treat sporadic low-high temperature with fatigue and headache
- What causes metal smelling flatuence