Treatment for shaky hands, muscle twitching and jumping in sleep?

Recently I have developed shaky hands and some random muscle twitching. Also, I am frequently getting that jumping in my sleep feeling as I fall asleep.
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Adverse effect. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. As you have mentioned that you are on Prozac (Fluoxetine) and Serax (Oxazepam), Shaky hand and twitching can be experienced. These are the adverse effect of Fluoxetine and its incidence is about 1-10%. There is no need to worry about these. If they are causing discomfort then you have to contact your treating doctor for change of prescription. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.