Treatment for rumbling feeling in between breasts?

in between my breast but a bit lower I get like a rumbling feeling
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Saul Weinreb 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Thank you for using HCM, I would love to help Detailed Answer: the most likely explanation for a tumbling feeling that is between the breasts but lower down is something caused by your upper gastrointestinal tract. the most common cause if this type of discomfort is acid reflux. fortunately, this can be treated with medications like Prevacid which is available over the counter. you can try taking the medicine and you should find relief within a few days. if a week goes by with my relief at all, you should see your doctor to make sure it isn't something more serious. I hope this helps, please let me know if you need any more information.
Follow-up: Treatment for rumbling feeling in between breasts? 37 hours later
I've had it about a month And half now it doesn't just happen after I eat it happens all the time. thank you
Answered by Dr. Saul Weinreb 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thanks for the follow up, Detailed Answer: reflux symptoms can happen, even if it isn't after you eat. in fact, food sometimes temporarily will relieve symptoms of reflux. I know that your symptoms are not typical, but I still think that is my best guess, let me know if I can help you some more.