Ask a Urologist   »  

Treatment for redness in testicles after masturbation?

Hi, I'm a male 22 years old.. I wanted to ask this embarrasing question.. I used a cream to masturabate in December 2013 and I woke up the next day with my testicles completely red... I had to use a cream... rash cream in order to make sure that my testicles repaired well. I asked a pharmacist at CVS and she said it was an allergic reaction... I tested negative for stds so im sure that's not it plus i don't think you get stds from masturbating.
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 days later
Brief Answer: Allergy------------------------------------------- Detailed Answer: welcome to the forum. It must have been an allergic reaction indeed. The scrotal skin is very sensitive to chemicals and so it is wise not to use any unknown products. It is good to know that healing was prompt with the aid of the rash cream as suggested by the pharmacist. As you rightly said, STD do not occur by masturbation. Hope i have reassured you, Truly,