Treatment for premature ejaculation?

what can I do to last longer in bed. premature ejaculation
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later
Thanks for the query

Pre mature ejaculation is a common problem faced by men.
Please use the following tips. It will certainly help you

1. Try the start- stop -start method, this method is tried and tested. It will help you last longer
2. Increase the amount of time spent during foreplay. Make sure the genitals are not rubbed against the other's body or on the bed as this might also lead to ejaculation
3. Use a condom preferably a thick one. This will reduce the sensitivity of the penis but ofcourse it might be less pleasureable
4. Avoid smoking, coffee , tea 3 hours before the act
5. XXXXXXX a urologist for the prescription of certain drugs to help you extend the time

I hope I have answered your query, If you have no further follow up queries please accept my answer

I wish you good health