Treatment for premature ejaculation, nervousness, shaking and muscle twitching?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
muscle tension, short attention span, premature ejaculation, unable to control breathing, muscle twitching, shaking, nervousness, listed above are the symptoms. The main reason for the intervention is the PE, shaking and muscle twitching I get throughout the day. It gets worst when im being watched, and during sex im often shaking. What are likely causes and treatments? (preferably natural, and quickest) Can being constantly aroused be a problem for PE? (If im on a date with someone im highly attracted too I am in stage 2 of the erection for majority of the date)

Im a 22 yr. old African American male in the U.S. Army. 5'7 165 lbs. (wet the bed till i was 11 and had constant fear of doing so) exercise frequently but not a strong runner. mother has some sort of anxiety disorder (haloperidol,benztropine,trazodone)
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 5 hours later
The symptoms that you have described are suggestive of a generalized anxiety disorder. This can affect your ejaculation time considerably.
Medical causes of premature ejaculation include abnormal hormone level, reflex activity of ejaculatory system, thyroid problems, diabetes, hypertension and neurological causes.

Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a XXXXXXX breath and stay relaxed during intercourse. Also do not worry about performance and talk to your partner openly about any apprehensions if you have.
Other treatment methods which can be followed are stop-start or squeeze-pause technique. In stop start technique, near ejaculation, stop stroking and relax and think about something else.
In squeeze- pause technique, squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute. If the symptoms persist then desensitizing creams and SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) may need to be prescribed for which you have to consult a urologist.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Follow-up: Treatment for premature ejaculation, nervousness, shaking and muscle twitching? 58 minutes later
Do you think action should be taken for the potential disorder? are there any herbs you would suggest?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 19 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
The problem is likely to be due to anxiety. Any major disorder is not likely. You can get yourself evaluated from a urologist to be sure.
You can take Ginkgo biloba supplements to decrease the anxiety.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.