Treatment for pain in hand due to injury?

Dear doctor, last two days I am not able to move my left hand properly as you know these day we have not so much time to go to doctor for consult but I have so much pain in left hand and before 15 days bach I had an accident and I have little bit injury in right hand , please help me out so that I can work properly.
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need to be investigated Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I believe the injury in the right hand has not resulted in any complications. This may least attention. The left hand must be examined and investigated with an Xray to identify the cause for the pain you have. Do consult an Orthpedician for the same. Meanwhile you can apply DICLOFENAC (VOLINI) gel to get rid of the pain. Since the cause for the pain is unknown, I recommend visit to the specialist at the earliest as certain conditions can progressed to stage where no treatment works thereon. Wish you good health. Regards,