Treatment for pain in arm and shoulder and inability to lift?

I have pain in my arm and shoulder cant lift it up to comb my hair in very bad pain pain in my left hand and wrist cant sleep with pain at night .very limited movement in my arm and shoulder and neck
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Considerations Detailed Answer: Thank you for submitting your question. The symptoms you describe are concerning for nerve entrapment, or irritation of nerves originating in the neck, shoulder or even upper arm/brachial plexus. This may be due to musculoskeletal strain or other local irritating factors. The only way to definitively determine what is causing the pain is to see your physician for a complete physical examination. Again thank you for sharing your healthcare concerns & I hope this provides some assistance. Take care, Dr. G