Treatment for nightfall and premature ejaculation?

Urologist
Question
Please guide as I am suffering from Night falls as also cause of premature ejaculation and kindly gude?? what to do?
Posted Thu, 7 Feb 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later
Dear Sir,

Night fall is just a normal function of body. If one is not having regular intercourse or masturbation then night falls are bound to happen as body has to excrete out the semen.

As far as premature ejaculation is concerned, you should see urologist and get yourself examined by him. You can start yourself on dapoxetine under the care of urologist and see how it goes.

All the best.

Sincerely

Rajiv Goel

Follow-up: Treatment for nightfall and premature ejaculation? 4 hours later
Dear Sir,

Actually I am bearing this problem from last Ten years and last week I visited to a Sexologist Dr. Amrish Singal at chandigarh and he told to start masturbation after every alternate day and ur nightfall will be all right and after two three months premature ejaculation will also cure.

Please guide is Excess Mastubration is not gud for body as my face is already week.
Kindly guide me and also tell me about diet chart which is gud for my body..

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 11 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX
It is myth that masturbation harms your body in anyway. Excess of everything is bad and hence don't overdo it.
Masturbation does not produce any weakness. However, excess of it can cause to form habit.

All the best

Sincerely

Rajiv goel

Follow-up: Treatment for nightfall and premature ejaculation? 9 hours later
wht about premature ejaculation..

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 22 hours later
Dear
As I have already mentioned you need to start yourself on dapoxetine under the care of urologist.

All the best

Sincerely

Rajiv goel