Treatment for mild dystolic dysfunction? Can it be improved?

How is mild dystolic dysfunction treated? and can it be improved? Any restrictions, I was told by my PCP that I could continue to utilize elliptical for cardio workouts.
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 47 minutes later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Mild diastolic dysfunction needs/has no specific treatment.
Strict control of the cause – in this case, blood pressure – will lead to regression of the change....
And there are no restrictions because of that...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Follow-up: Treatment for mild dystolic dysfunction? Can it be improved? 8 hours later
so is it reversible? i.e. so it is possible for it to go away if the Blood pressure is treated appropriately?
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 22 minutes later
It is possible / and has been documented...