Treatment for low grade fever with flu symtoms

I have had a low grade fever for 3 days. 96.4. I have a bad cold and a few flu symptoms. Is this anything to be concerned about?
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: No concern if it is regular flu Detailed Answer: Hi You should not worry about flu. Just keep sipping fluid and take over the counter anti cold drugs available over the counter like TYLENOL COLD. You should be concerned if you have the following Shortness of Breath High grade fever Dehydration To avoid complications we always advice people over 65 yrs to take regular flu plus pneumococcal vaccines. Let me know if you have further queries I am available to answer