Treatment for loss of appetite, dry mouth, metallic tastes in mouth, joint pain and heart palpation?

I am a 30 year old father of 4 month year old twin boys and workload and stress has been very high lately. With the twin boys my level of sleep has significantly decreased. For over a week I have been suffering from loss of appetite, dry mouth, sore tongue with small red spots on tip, metallic and funny tastes in the mouth, muscle and joint aches, slight nausea, dizziness and lack of concentration, periods of heart palpation and labored breathing . What might I be suffering from? Is it just a result of stress and sleep deprivation or could it be much more serious?
Posted Tue, 19 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 17 minutes later

Anxiety can definitely cause all your symptoms. But it would be premature to just ascribe it to stress. It would be better if you see a physician for a preliminary exam and a few tests like an ECG, a thyroid profile and a haemoglobin.
Meanwhile, certain anti-anxiety measures like relaxation techniques, breathing exercises, Yoga, prayer, walking, etc. may help to reduce stress. do try these and let me know if your symptoms get better.
Hope this helps
Let me know if you have any more questions.