Treatment for lines on forehead
User rating for this question
Im 28-Year-Old male and back when i was in my teens i used to wear du rags at night pretty tight. That left lines on my forehead that dont seem to ever go away. They almost look like wrinkles.. 2-3 lines going horiztonally (rainbow shape) across forehead. Its not serious but they are a bit visible. Is there a product that may get ride of those lines? What about Microdermabrasion machine?
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query and photograph. The lines are appearing quiet deep. Derma abrasion can be a solution but it will take long time to show effects. Its better to go for fillers. Hyaluronic acid fillers are good and can give you desired result. Please meet a dermatologist and discuss regarding this. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Follow-up: Treatment for lines on forehead 36 hours later
Thank you but isn't fillers like botox and temporary solution? is there creams like peels that might make it a bit better
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 10 hours later
Brief Answer: 70% glycolic peel Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow up. permanent fillers are also available. Stronger peels like 70 % glycolic acid can be helpful for you. It is worth giving a trial of peels. Thank you
People also viewed
- Treatment for lines on forehead
- Old scars on forehead treatment
- Is increased bleeding time a side effect of cataflam?
- Forehead hematoma treatment
- Food and drug aggravating pemphigus vulgaris
- Is frequent urge to urinate a side effect of benicar?
- Is decreased appetite a side effect of chlorzoxazone?
- Sensitive beard dye
- Is coughing up blood a side effect of chlorthalidone?
- Forehead scar treatment in toddlers
- Hirsutism uproot lotion
- Forehead bump treatment
- Does iron supplement cause dry skin
- Zinc deficiency ataxia
- Is decreased urine output a side effect of clonidine?