Treatment for headache relieved only by Levipil, Nexito and Frisium?

I ve sleeping problem for long time.. One day I got severe headache.. Doctor diagnosed that I got symptoms of brain seizure. He prescribed me to follow levipil 250mg, nexito LS and frisium/ lobasam 5.. Even one day If didn't take, I felt problem in sleeping and very difficult to spend the day.. Pl. Suggest
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Sleep Disorders
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into your problem I will like to tell you that just difficulty in sleeping and severe headache will unlikely lead to a diagnosis of seizures . But since your treating doctor has started you on Levipil there must be evidence of seizures. I will advise you to take the medicine regularly as prescribed as missing the pill is not done . The seizure medication have to be taken on daily basis otherwise the risk of aggravating the underlying condition increases , So we will recommend you to take it daily so that your symptoms are controlled. Take care. Dr. Shruti