Treatment for fungal infection in groin
User rating for this question
I have fungus at crotch. What is the best way to get rid off it?
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: Fungal infection groin, keep area clean and dry Detailed Answer: Hi I understand your concern regarding your skin condition and I hope I am able to help you in the same. You have developed a fungal infection of the groin. You should apply an antifungal cream like canestan cream over the affected twice a day. Do not apply any other creams or oils over the affected areas. Keep the groin region clean and dry. Wear cotton undergarments so as to reduce sweating. You should apply the medicine regularly for atleast two weeks. Hope it helps Please ask if you need any further clarifications Dr Geetika Paul
People also viewed
- Clindamycin phos lotion
- Itching from clindamycin
- Fougera clindamycin phosphate
- Fair complexion for new born
- Is canesten used in the treatment of fungal infection, groin ?
- Does phototherapy to new borns cause darkening of skin
- Newborn born with low platelets
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection between the groin folds
- Is borderline kidney function test a problem?
- What is chloasma
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the groin
- Is xolegel used in the treatment of fungal infection, groin ?
- Natural facial cleansers
- Treatment for fungal infection groin
- Borderline positive for provocable ischemia