Treatment for frequent sneezing, running nose, cold, and fever?

Ayurveda Specialist
Hello, I usually get allergy every two-three months and start sneezing 4-5 times continuously with running nose. If I dont take medicine like cetrizine within few hours then I get colds, blocked nose and possibly fever. 1) I just take 1 tab and it immediately suppress the allergy. Is it safe taking it? 2) Is there any other ayurvedic/allopatic medicines to help me out? 3) Why this happens? Please suggest.
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 29 hours later
Brief Answer: Ayurveda Treatment for Allergic Rhinitis Detailed Answer: Hello Welcome to healthcaremagic As you have a problem of allergic Rhinitis and whenever get reason for allergy you always find the symptoms like you have described. In Ayurveda You can get more relief and after long time treatment you will get cure too. For that you need to start the following medicines; 1. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX ras 1 tab twice a day 2. Vyosadi vati 2 tabs twice a day 3. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX ras 2 tabs twice a day 4. Somasava 10 ml thrice a day with water 5. Sitopaladi churna 1 grams with honey twice a day. Please take this medicines for four to six months continues and then after a week in a month for one year. Avoid Curd, cold drinks and ice. regards, Dr. Nikul Patel Ayurveda Consultant
Follow-up: Treatment for frequent sneezing, running nose, cold, and fever? 2 days later
Hi, Thanks for the details. From where I can purchase these medicines in Delhi? Would you like to suggest some ayurvedic stores? Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Baidyanth stores Detailed Answer: Hello You can buy all medicines from any reputed Ayurveda stores, please make priority to Baidynath stores and then after another pharmacy stores. These are classical medicines of Ayurveda; so you can get easily from Ayurveda medical stores. Regards