Treatment for fibroadenoma and seedling myoma of uterus?

Sir, My mother is suffering from seedling myomata of uterus..she is 47 years can she cure from it,please tell us a suggestion..
previous history before pregnancy; she treated for endometrosis;after the treatment she was conceived.
I am suffering from fibroadenoma from 3 years..Iam 17 years old.its size was 28mm when i was at 15,and increasing slightly .please give me a suggestion
Posted Sat, 23 Mar 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 16 hours later

As I notice you have asked two queries, first for your mother and other for yourself.

For your Mother,
Actually its surgical case I advice you to go for surgery but if there is no indication for surgery then I suggest her to take the below medications.
Calcarea Flour 200X , 4pills three times in day Tongue dose (Made in Germany)
Fraxinus Americana Q 15 Drop with half cup of water (Made in Germany)
Thyrodinum 6X 4pills once in a day Tongue dose (Made in Germany)
Lapis XXXXXXX 30 6 pills once in a day Tongue dose (Made in Germany)

Continue the medicine for 20 days then do revert to me back

For you,
Please let me know
What are the symptoms you are suffering from (do write in detail)
Location of the fibroadenoma , if you have got the scan done. Please do attach the report here if possible.
Frequency of bleeding pain tenderness or any other unusual symptom.
Findings of any other investigation you underwent.

Please write me so I can help to find the way of treatment.

Waiting for response,
Follow-up: Treatment for fibroadenoma and seedling myoma of uterus? 4 hours later
Sir,Thank u for giving us your valuable advice and fibroadenoma is located in right upper part of the right breast and 5 days before the period iam feeling heaviness in the breast and slightly pain.. iam suffering from severe gastric troubles after i have operated for apendicities last year..
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 18 hours later
It’s mainly due to some hormonal disturbance. Continue the medicine as I am prescribing

1 Thyrodinum 3X 4 pills 3 three times in a day (Reckweg)
2 Lac Can 200, 3 drops in a day tongue dose (made in germany)
3 Scrofularia Nodosa Q 10 drops in a day with half cup of water
4 Conium maculatum 1 CM Potency 4 pills once in a month

The course of medicine is for 90 days.
If period is not regular after 1 month, then write to me then there may be slight change in medicine according to progress .

Meanwhile if you have any query you can ask