Treatment for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and burning sensation while ejaculation?

sir,i have erection problem and premature ejaculation.i feel a burning sensation at the time of ejaculation.
Posted Sat, 16 Mar 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 1 hour later

Hi there,

You have 3 concerns
1. Premature ejaculation - fast ejaculation
2. Erectile dysfunction - soft erection
3. Burning Sensation during ejaculation

There are two major causes for these problems

1. Physical - Due to physical factors like hormonal deficiency, obesity, smoking, diabetes etc

2. Psychological - Most common at your age; Stress, Performance anxiety, guilt about any other sexual activity can contribute to this.

I would suggest the following:

1. Involve yourself in anti stress activities like meditation, yoga etc. As well as modify lifestyle that means good exercise, smoking and alcohol cessation (if you smoke or take alcohol), Healthy food (avoid junk foods, increase leafy vegetables)

2. If these do not help, you can take Phosphodiesterase inhibitors like Sildenafil or Tadalafil which can boost your confidence for erectile dysfunction. These are prescription drugs and I would suggest you see your physician for the same.

3. Certain techniques pioneered by Master and XXXXXXX are very useful in treating premature ejaculation.
They include
(a) Stop & Re Start Method: Stop at a point just before you are about to ejaculate and restart foreplay and insertion. You may repeat this cycle again.
(b) Squeeze Method: Your partner should squeeze the base of glans penis for a few minutes just before you feel you would ejaculate. Repeat the process again as required.
(c) Increased frequency of sexual activity can increase the ejaculation time as well.

4. Selective Serotonin Re uptake inhibitor (SSRI) drugs like Tab. Dapoxetine have been tried in the recent years to treat premature ejaculation. It is more effective when taken 3 hours before intercourse. A physician can prescribe it to you

5. Sex Therapy: Sex Therapy is an effective method of desensitizing fear or performance anxiety. Sex Therapy can be provided by a Sexual Medicine consultant or Sex Therapist. Consider visiting at your location.

Regarding burning sensation during ejaculation, it could be either due to infection,
or any irritation in the urethra or dryness in the urethra or urethral stone could also be a cause.

Hope I gave you an in depth idea regarding your query. Still I am available for follow up

Consultant In Reproductive & Sexual Medicine / Sexologist
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, Republic of India
"great sex.happy life"