Treatment for erectile dysfunction and vaginal dryness

Penis Erectile dysfunction, I sometimes face this problem while having an intercourse. I can't make it up more than 2 -3 minutes. Even i some times can't do without oil as I feel dryness on the point.
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 25 minutes later
Hello Rajath,
Thanks for posing the query
Erectile dysfunction is inability to get or maintain an erection so that a man can successfully have sexual intercourse. As per your history, your problem is suggestive of premature ejaculation (when you ejaculate too quickly) rather than erectile dysfunction. Since the treatment of the two conditions is different, I would request you to let me know which of the 2 conditions you are suffering from. Lubrication (like with oil) is often required and these agents often facilitate intercourse. Sufficient foreplay to allow lubrication of the vagina will help minimize the need for these lubricants.
Awaiting your reply.
Thanks and good luck.
Follow-up: Treatment for erectile dysfunction and vaginal dryness 2 hours later
Hi Doctor,

I was facing problem with Erectile dysfunction earlier, but now its fine.
Current problem is lubrication. My wife fluids are also not coming while having foreplay.
We are planning to have kids, but this problem is barring us from having that. Oil kills the sperm before reaching the eggs.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 10 minutes later

Thanks for following up.

Some females do have drier vagina inspite of sufficient foreplay as you mentioned. A physical examination to rule out infection is needed.

In such cases lubricating jelly or oil may be used so that forceful penetration without enough lubrication doesn't hurt the vagina.

I understand you are also concerned about the effects of artificial lubricating jelly over sperms, you may use isotonic lubrication solutions like pre seed’s that have no effects on sperms.

Hope this answers your query. Do accept the answer if you do not have any further queries.

Best of luck
Follow-up: Treatment for erectile dysfunction and vaginal dryness 49 minutes later
Hi Doctor,

Can you name the gel which i can buy from chemist. Which brand is best.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later
Hi Rajath,

Thank you for writing back.

There are two lubricating jelly available.
K-Y jelly from XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX
Sensilub from DUREX.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no more queries.