Treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation?

Question
i am 26 years old . im not able to enter my penis into my wifes vagina , it ejaculates soon within a minute , and penis shrinks... and erection goes down...., during erection my penis bending towards right .. pls give me a solution
Posted Mon, 6 May 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 2 hours later

Thanks for posting your query,

I can appreciate the disappointment which you are facing due to your problem. You maybe having erectile dysfunction (ED) which is characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual performance. It can be associated with premature ejaculation. Or it could just be pre-mature ejaculation.
Please do not worry if it is slightly bent which may be normal.

It can be psychological or due to certain diseases. If erections are there in night or dreams, it is mostly psychological, performance anxiety, stress or cavernosal disorder.
Some diseases which can cause a similar condition are diabetes, neurological disorders, hormonal problems etc.

Common tests which are done includes Complete blood count, FBS, PPBS, Renal function, penile duplex ultrasound (Doppler), NPT (Nocturnal penile tumescence).

Please consult a good urologist or Sexologist who can examine you and investigate accordingly. Once the cause is known, it can be treated with psychotherapy or appropriate medications.
There are good drugs available such as Sildenafil.

Hope this information is helpful to you and if you have any further query, please ask. I will be available to clarify.

Regards.
Dr. A. Dubey M.D.

Follow-up: Treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation? 3 hours later
whether i can take uphold tablet whether it will be effective.........................

Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 13 minutes later

The tablet you are asking belongs to Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors like sildenafil, Tadalafil and are prescription drugs. These are useful in Erectile Dysfunction as mentioned in my answer.

It will be effective. But you should take it only after consulting a Sexologist or Psychiatrist for proper evaluation and investigations. That is because, we need to understand the cause or your problem. Then, if required, you will be able to take it.

Hope this answers your query. Please keep me informed about progress. Wish you good luck.

Regards.
Dr. A. Dubey M.D.

Follow-up: Treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation? 14 hours later
si,r depoxtein 30mg im interested to take whether it will delay the ejaculation pls reply me.............

Thanks for your follow up,
Dapoxetine is short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) is useful in premature ejaculation.

It is important to consult the concerned doctor first then suitable drug may be prescribed to you, I hope you will be able to enjoy normal life.
Wish you good luck.
I think I have answered your all doubts, do not forget to rate this answer before closing this discussion.
Regards.
Dr. A. Dubey M.D.