Treatment for cyst in ovary and tuberculosis in uterus? Will this affect pregnancy?

i have a cyst in left ovary 3.5 cm and tuberculosis in uterus, what are the treatment. my periods has been stopped since 10 years, an dit diagnose now. pls suggest the treatment and is it will cause death or is it will affect pregnancy. pls suggest best doctors in indore for further treatment. for 100 % satisfy trearment.
Posted Wed, 20 Mar 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 43 minutes later
The treatment of tuberculosis in uterus is anti tubercular drugs. This will help in controlling the infection. But an old infection like tuberculosis often causes fibrosis in the pelvic organs affecting the fertility.
The chances of conception can be detected only after the treatment for tuberculosis is complete. You can consult an infertility specialist for this.
To find a good infertility specialist nearest to your place, we have patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.