Treatment for child's non-itchy body rash and runny nose?

my almost 3 yr old daughter has a rash on her body, not itchy, since lunchtime. I though it was little bites on her feet, but then it went to her knee, then arm, then stomach, then cheeks, then back. Now it is between her legs and stomach and a little on her upper arm but no where else. I haven't given her anything out of her normal diet. She has a runny nose
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: viral rash Detailed Answer: Hello Probably she has developed a viral flu type rash. It is quiet common in children. If she doesn't have any other symptoms like fever you don't need to worry. She will recover in a day or two. If possible upload a photograph of the rash. This will guide me in helping you better. There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page . Please utilize that. Waiting for your response. Thank you