Treatment for burning urination, painful ejaculation, increased urinary frequency?
User rating for this question
Symptoms: - Always burning sensation in the Pubic bone and penis - Burning sensation while urinating (Dysuria) - Increased urinary frequency - Painful ejaculation
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Your symptoms are due to Prostatitis. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts and reports of investigations done that you have posted it appears that you have infection of prostate(Prostatitis). Please consult your Urologist again for digital prostatic massage and send the prostatic discharge for swab test and culture to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.The report will be available within 3 days. In the mean while continue taking antibiotic and Tomsulosin as per instructions from Urologist. Please note that Prostatitis takes long time to get cured completely hence you will need to take appropriate antibiotics for 4 weeks. Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria. Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil..
Follow-up: Treatment for burning urination, painful ejaculation, increased urinary frequency? 3 hours later
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later
Brief Answer: You have Acute bacterial Prostatitis Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up.You have acute bacterial prostatitis .Swab and prostatic discharge culture will help us to know the organisms causing this infection and the appropriate antibiotic to which they are sensitive to. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Follow-up: Treatment for burning urination, painful ejaculation, increased urinary frequency? 7 hours later
Dear Doctor, I uploaded the "Complete Urine Analysis with Culture.pdf" that I did on 15/Feb/2014. As per this result my Doctor says there is no bacteria. Please advise. Thank you
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
Brief Answer: The culture of the Prostatic fluid will help . Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. Though urine culture is negative for bacterial growth there are more chances of bacterial infection of the prostate which many a times do not reflect in urine culture .The only test this can be confirmed is to do culture of the prostatic fluid obtained by doing prostatic massage. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
People also viewed
- Swallow phlegm down wrong pipe
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination any treatment
- Can gallbladder cause blood in urine
- A drug that causes blood in urine
- Metronidazole and doxycycline green tea
- Burning sensation while urination pain and bleeding treatment
- Urinary tract infection burning on urination green pus itching treatment
- Throat hurts to swallow when lying down
- Treatment for burning urination painful ejaculation increased urinary frequency
- I feel like im floating when i lay down
- Can fibroid tumors cause blood in urine
- Treatment and cure for Pain during ejaculation
- Can firbroids cause blood in urine
- What kind uses of doxt s tab
- Can spicy food cause blood in urine