Treatment for bipolar disorder, migraine headache, tingling sensation in hands and feet?

bipolar disorder
endometrisos XXXXXXX cysistis
going through menopause right now
migrane headaches
tinging sensation in hands and feet
Posted Tue, 7 May 2013 in Bipolar Disorder
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 37 minutes later
You are having multiple problems right now. All of these are long standing and chronic problems which need to be treated by the relative specialists.
Tingling sensations are abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your hands, feet, arms, or legs.

Many causes of such sensations are there. These include injury to the back or spinal cord, Lack of blood supply to the legs as a result of plaque formation in the blood vessels, diabetes, stroke, multiple sclerosis and underactive thyroid. Abnormal levels of calcium, potassium, or sodium in your body and a lack of vitamin B12 can also cause tingling and pins and needle sensations.

Firstly, I’ll request you to get your blood sugar/HbA1c (glycated hemoglobin) tested to rule out Diabetes mellitus. Also get your thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the symptoms improve.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.