Treatment for abdominal tightness, nausea, fullness, heartburn?

currently I have a constant feeling of tightness in my upper right abdomen just under my ribs followed by mild nausea and feeling of fullness. When these symptoms started over 9 months ago I remember not feeling very well during the week and then having a sudden bout of diarrhea and vomitting. This was followed by constipation which lasted for weeks and an on/off set of heartburn. I was given omepreazole which I took for roughly 2 months and helped with the heartburn so I could stopped taking. I went back and forth to my GP only to be told its probably IBS. I later asked to be reffered to a specialist and am now currently seeing a gastro specialist. She's ordered for me to have blood test, ultrasound and endoscopy. The reason I'm on this site is purely to get a second opinion from yourself. Many thanks.
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Depending on test results,specific therapy prescri Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thank you for your positive prospective to get a second opinion from us. This is Dr.Klerida, Gastroenterologist specialist, happy to be assisting you further. Your clinical symptoms are indicative for possible gallbladder/gastritis problems. I also suggest to go for the tests as suggested by your gastroenterologist. To my patients, I too prescribe to take Omeprazole (for heartburn) together with changes in diet regimen (to ease/avoid constipation). Depending on the tests results, a more specific treatment will be prescribed. Once you have the tests reports in, you can forward to me and I'd be happy to give a further second opinion. Dr.Klerida