Treatment for Premature ejaculation

please give advice how to stop my quick sperm out
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

The release of sperms early even before completion of the sexual act or reaching an orgasm is termed as Premature Ejaculation.

This is a common problem and most commonly attributed to anxiety , or first few times of sexual interactions . It could also be due to some infections in the male genital system,performance anxiety, General anxiety, increased penile sensitivity, and increased excitation during foreplay are the other causes of the same.

It is a very common issue, not serious though. Instead of taking medicines you can practice few techniques and exercises. Do you masturbate? If yes, do it one hour before having sex, this will increase your Ejaculation time. Also keep doing Kegel's exercises to strengthen your Pelvic floor muscles, you do it like you are trying to control your Urine or stools. You can also practice squeeze technique where in your partner holds the penile head and squeezes when you get the urge and continue until your Urge is gone, this is repeated several time until you want to delay.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.