Treated with vanlaflexine, lamotrozine, buspin for depression. Permanant cure?

I am suffering from depression for last two years. Have been treated with vanlaflexine, lamotrozine, bupropion, buspin. Got only partial relief. Now on lamotrozine-100 (twice), bupropion-300 (Morning), buspin-10 (twice). Energy level remains very low. Irritation and anger on small issues. Now added mirtakem 7.5 in evening, it is causing too much of sleep. Do I continue or any changes suggested for better response.
Posted Mon, 16 Sep 2013 in Depression
Answered by Dr. Anjana Rao Kavoor 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Dose optimization necessary

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in to us.

I would like to know your complete treatment chart with details

1. When treatment was initiated with vanlaflexine, lamotrozine, bupropion, buspin and for how long?
2. Since how long you have been taking lamotrozine-100 (twice), bupropion-300 (Morning), buspin-10 (twice) and mirtakem 7.5?

Low energy levels, irritation and sleepiness will be discussed in detail once I know your complete medication history.

Waiting for an early update

Dr A. Rao Kavoor