Treated with nebido. Will this have any side effects on foetus in pregnant woman?

My wife got pregnant after I was treated with Nebido. Unfortunatelly, due to side effects of this medication to sperm count, I went through an operation from my testicles to get the necessary sperms. Does this medicine has any side effects on the baby development.
Posted Tue, 20 Nov 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 3 hours later
There shouldnt be any problem with the development of the fetus due to the sperm pick up.If the quality of the sperm was good then barring any chromosomal/genetic causes there shouldnt be any problem with growth of the fetus.Baby development would only be affected if there was a genetic cause or during the pregnancy if there were any maternal factors like diabetes,high blood pressure and many more causes.
You had been treated with a hormone and that shouldnt be a problem in the fetal development.