Treated for chlamydia. Facing difficulty to pass urine and having testicle pain. Any idea?

Hi there, I was diagnosed with Chlamydia in XXXXXXX last year. This was due to my ex partner sleeping around with other guys behind my back. I was with her for 10 months and am unsure how long I had this desease. Since being cured things down below havent been the same and now i'm starting to worry. I can't pass water as freely as before and at times it feels like the penis isn't there with a dull ache in the testicles. Basically i think that the Chlamydia has scarred me internally and was wandering if somebody could help me out with some info. 
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 1 hour later
Thanks for the query

The chlamydia infection responds very well to antibiotics and completely eradicates. As you were diagnosed so, it is obvious that you might be treated with antibiotics. The patients diagnosed with chlamydia infection are also screened for other sexual transmitted diseases which you haven' mentioned either you were screened or not.

The symptoms might not be psychological and there might be chances that you might have be infection left and if not chlamydia then there might be chances of common recommended to have a urine complete analysis to rule out any infections and if there is any consult your doctor or you can then do urine culture and sensitivity to find the causative organism and effective antibiotic.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask

Follow-up: Treated for chlamydia. Facing difficulty to pass urine and having testicle pain. Any idea? 24 hours later
Hi and thank you for your e-mail.

I had all the other tests conducted and they all came back negative. This is the good new. But the feeling I have isn't painful as such rather a dull sort of pain down the under section of the shaft of the penis as well as the testicles. I did have an inflamed prostate at one point which my GP thinks it may be. If this is the case then it may be prostatitis. I was also told by another gp that it could be a stone causing a blockage, surely i'd feel a lot of pain for that?

I have an appointment on Tuesday and the worst thing is worrying too much about it bening something more serious which is what is in the back of my mind.

Kind Regards

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 13 minutes later
Thanks for the reply

Well I don't think so it could be stone as it is too painful and at the lower level where it occludes urinary flow also damages the ureter which causes blood in urine. so, I will not go with stone however the prostatitis is a more considerable condition as it may can cause such symptoms.

An ultrasound for prostate prevoidal and postvoidal along with ultrasound KUB will clarify the situation.