Transparent semen, warmness in testicles. Cause of concern?

Hi, sometimes my semen is kind of transparent is this something to worry about?
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 36 minutes later

Thanks for the query

The semen is yellowish-white thick in nature which clots immediately after ejaculation , but semen undergoes liquefaction after sometime (5 to 40 min) to become clear and watery. Failure to either clot or liquefy signifies infertility issues.

Please XXXXXXX a physician and give your semen for analysis.
In the mean time you could do the following

1. Avoid keeping hot objects like a laptop on your groin
2. Wear boxers instead of briefs
3. Avoid smoking and alcohol
4. exercise regularly

I hope I have answered your query, if there are no further queries please accept my answer

I wish you good health

Follow-up: Transparent semen, warmness in testicles. Cause of concern? 1 hour later
Hi, well my semen is White. Its just not solid white. Is that ok? And i need an answer to another question.... When i lie in bed my testicles become really warm and at times uncomfortable. What can i do to stop this, and also is it bad for me?
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 18 minutes later

Thanks for reverting

It is very subjective to assess the texture of your semen. It is best to give the semen for analysis as you are are still very young and you wouldn't want things to go wrong in the long run alsolso please follow the advices I have given in my previous reply

It is normal for the scrotum to become warm especially if you are in a warm room or if you are covered with blanket

The best solution to this is to sleep in light clothes, preferably made of cotton and wear boxers instead of briefs. If you are wearing a thick blanket while sleeping please replace that with a thinner one

I hope I have answered to your query, if there are no follow up queries kindly accept my answer

I wish you good health