Transabdominal cerclage done. Is it safe to have orgasm by external stimulation?

Hi, Is it ok to orgasm by external stimulation or have anal sex, 2 weeks after a transabdominal cerclage? One Surgen said to wait 6 weeks and one said I should be fine after a few weeks & that I'd know according to how my body feels...
Please advise, thanks.
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
It is absolutely okay to have orgasm by external stimulation after three weeks of duration of the cerclage. It is fairly deep surgery and would not be affected by external stimulation.
Anal intercourse is a difficult type of sex do it only if you have done it earlier otherwise it may be painful at this time but of-course cirlage is not a contraindication. You can go for oral enjoyment if you prefer that is unrelated to operative site also.
Hope my advise would be helpful.
Wish you a great health!