Traces of blood in urine sample. Wants to do uric acid, creatinine, electrolytes test, ultrasound scan. Treatment for blood in urine?

My diagnostic report shows traces of blood in my urine sample. I did had a chat with your doctor last month regarding this to find out more. I was asked to get following tests done: Uric Acid, Creatine, Sodium Potassium level and Ultrasound. But, I don’t see these tests as recommended tests in the recent communication to me. Request to add these tests to the recommendation.
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later

In most men the problem of blood in the urine resolves on its own within few days. If the problem of blood in the urine persists, I think you should better get this examined by a doctor rather than directly going to the lab for these.

Regarding the specific tests recommended, they are required but after a physical consult with the physician.