Ask a Urologist   »  

Torn frenelum, irritates easily. What can be done? Using heavier condom and taking Oragel for pain

my frenelum has torn in the past it healed leaving flaps of skin that iritate easily during felatio due to the small size of my wifes mouth. what can be done im trying a heavier condom and oragel for the pain can the loose skin be cut away it would seem to be possible does blood flow to that loose skin
Posted Sat, 21 Jul 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 41 minutes later

Yes, loose skin can be cut. Usually such problem need surgical intervention. You can visit nearby general surgeon or plastic surgeon.

It can be removed by minor painless surgical procedure under local anesthesia (without making you unconscious) within 5 minute.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.