Took zanocin and crocin during fever. Bilirubin level is slightly elevated. Is it side effect?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Usual doses of crocin or Zanocin doesnt do that... Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to Healthcare Magic, She has slightly elevated levels of Conjugated bilirubin levels. Taking Zanocin or crocin in usual doses doesnt cause any problem. Better take her to a Physician and get done the Total bilirubin & direct bilirubin once again. Nothing to worry much because its a very mild elevated level,as it may be seen in viral infections and fevers also. If you have any further questions please let me know. Regards, Dr.VENKAT
People also viewed
- Stomach cancer and a normal sed rate
- Have fever shivering during pregnancy took crocin safe
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of estratest?
- Elevated bilirubin levels and fever
- Is fever or chills a side effect of exemestane?
- Crocin syrup for fever during pregnancy
- Yellow fever vaccination side effects hay fever
- Is fast heartbeat a side effect of doxycycline?
- Cancer related to oily stool
- High bilirubin levels and fever
- Oncogene in oral cancer
- Pimple in the neck cancer
- Is change in taste a side effect of duloxetine?
- Motivation for cancer patients
- Is nausea or vomiting a side effect of dymista?