Took two ipill. Had periods and bleeding is viscous. Unusual bleeding. What could be the reason?

i m XXXXXXX .. i took 2 ipill in two days at the my 12thand 13th day of the i got period but its not normal bleeding. it came out in very viscous form not the usual type bleeding... is there any worry about this...
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
nothing to worry

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query with diligence.

Please relax; there is nothing to worry about this.

Having vaginal bleeding that is not usual is common side effect of using Ipill. I see that your bleeding is more viscous form. This is due to the hormonal imbalance caused by the Ipill. It should settle down soon.

Hope this allays your doubts.