Took systane balance eye drops. Having blurred vision. Should I be worried?

Usedsystane balance eye drops twice today given to me by optometrist for eye strain and am now experiencing blurred vision. Are they they the problem? Thanks
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 45 minutes later
My Dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us.
Systane is a lubricant eye drop to be used for dryness .Blurring if it occurs has to be very fleeting just momentary and should not last this long to get to us.
There has to be some other reason and putting in these drops can at best be co incindintal.
See it for a while and get back for a detailed eye examination to rule out any other defect in the eye to produce this blurring.
Do get back to us in case of any further query in this regard.