Took primolut-n and still no periods. What could be the cause?

Question
am 21, I took primolut-n 3 days b4 my date 11th july to postpone periods as I was on a trip. I took 1 each day for 6 days...n now its 19th july, n I stopped the medication 6 days ago, n still havnt got my periods. ..my bf and I did dry hump ( with cloths on ) in the trip. Could I b pregnant ? Or can it be due to primolut-n or stress ? Plsss help. Im worried
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 10 minutes later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Its unlikely you will be pregnant with the act you have mentioned. I suggest you to wait for another 3 days, if you still dont get your period kindly do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.
I strongly feel your delayed periods might be due to primolut. But, there is still remote chance of pregnancy. Hence I advise not to take stress and wait for another 3 days, you might get your withdrawl bleed.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Took primolut-n and still no periods. What could be the cause? 2 hours later
Thanks a lot...it did make me relieved to some extent

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 5 hours later
Thank you for the reply. If you do not have any clarification you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
WWW.WWWW.WW