Took panadol for severe heart and chest pain. Any effective cure?

hi how are u
I have been admitted to the hospital couple of weeks ago as I had a severe heart pain in my middle chest area. After trying several medicines, they found out that there is a inflation on my heart and gave me panadol which cure my heartache for the time being. But its now back even if i do grocery lifting. Here is the letter from the hospital.

"The presenting problem was CENTRAL CHEST PAIN ASSOC SOB. The following investigation were undertaken in the department.

The diagnosis was possible Cardiac chest pain. Stress Test is recommended. XXXXXXX

Now, Is there any longtime cure and is it XXXXXXX for my health ? The slow pain is constantly there in my heart. Can you please help
Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 1 hour later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Panadol is for muscle pain - chest wall for example.

You have not said of any characteristics of the pain – pain from the heart is oppressing, in central chest (and left), worse on effort, may radiate to shoulders and arms, associated with sweating and so on. You need to be investigated for Coronary Artery Disease...Repeat EKG / HOLTER (24 to 48 hour ambulatory monitoring) / ECHOcardiogram / TMT (Treadmill exercise ECG) / LABORATORY work-up – may all be necessary for further assessment and assistance.
TMT (Treadmill Exercise ECG) is the most important and first step to investigate ischemia. The treating doctor may suggest further depending on need, based on his assessment of the situation.

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Follow-up: Took panadol for severe heart and chest pain. Any effective cure? 14 minutes later

Thank you for your reply.

The. Pain was/is in central chest and I was having problem catching breath at that time. Pain wasn't radiate to any other part of the body. Doctors had me tested for cholesterol and blood clot but it was negative.

Right now I have similar pain 2 on a scale of 5 where 5 was the kind pain I had earlier. It is continuous pain in my central chest and doesn't going anywhere else. All my other body parts functions normal and isn't affected due to it.

Hope is will help.

Kind Regards,
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 20 minutes later

This is not typical of heart pain / still it is wiser to check ECG and Troponin, again - if the pain is continuous.
Aspirin 300 mg (approximately) as first dose / and from next day, maintenance dose of 75 to 100 mg once a day - can be taken until the contribution or otherwise of the heart has been evaluated / excluded.

Go for the stress test - it will reassure.

Follow-up: Took panadol for severe heart and chest pain. Any effective cure? 5 minutes later
Thank you doctor.

I will keep you posted.
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 2 hours later
Very likely, you don't have a heart disease...
Good Luck
God bless you