Took ovral l tablet to postpone periods. Is there any medicine available to get period?

Mar 2013
I had taken OVARAL L tablet to postpone my monthly menstruation by a week as i had to travel. Now I have stopped it and its over past 5 days and I am yet to get my monthly periods. can you pls suggest an tablet to get it.
Posted Sun, 24 Feb 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 10 hours later
Thanks for trusting us with your health query.
Could you please provide me details of your previous menstrual cycles - the exact dates, flow pattern and duration, and also, what are the exact dates you want to avoid periods in .
Any relevant medical history would also help me to understand why you did not respond to Ovral.
Awaiting your response.